Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Fantastic Beast's

Hey Bloggers!

Today for the third day of the summer learning journey the first task was to make your own fantastic beast just like the harry potter movie.
When I saw this task I got so excited because I loved the first fantastic beast's movie and I can't wait to watch the second one.

The first thing that I did was brain storm ideas of what to make so here is my brain storm:
  • A shark bird that breathes fire
  • A giraffe and a zebra that can ice skate and have lazer eyes 
  • a fish horse that chew through anything and swim in the sea 

But then I came up with this and it is my finished product.



Thank you for reading please comment feedback on what I can improve on next time.

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Grace,

    I am loving seeing your posts come up! You are doing a great job with the activities.

    What a cool beast you have created! So imaginative and I love how you have combined some different animals to create your beast. I love the "Fantastic Beasts" movies as well. Are you going to see the second one in the holidays? What was your favourite beast in the first movie?

    The Ze-fi-ark is a fascinating beast! I wouldn't want to get in his way if he decided to use his fire breathing powers!

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.