Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

The Cactus

Hey Bloggers!

Today for my next blog post of the summer learning journey I will be doing a maths blog post.
For this we got given the task of reading about the cactus and then finding out that the cactus only needs 3mls of water per day.
So once we found that out we had to do a blog post teaching other people have to work out how much water a cactus would need for a whole year if you just gave it 3mls a day.

So here is my DLO on how to figure out this math equation.



I hope you learned something new today
Thankyou for reading my blog please comment what I can improve on next time.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Grace,

    Great to see you blogging!

    Unfortunately it seems your video has not uploaded correctly, are you able to try it again and comment when you have so I can view at it and give you full points?

    I look forward to seeing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. Yes I will try and fix my video so that everybody can view it and learn how to do the equations.

      Yours Sincerely,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Great! Thanks Grace!
    I look forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.