Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

100 Word Challenge

This weeks prompt was:
The material felt like...
enjoy!

Wait don’t go in there It could be dangerous but then she took and step and said i'm sorry heidi but you're not safe with me being here. She was gone. All she left was here scarf that she always wore material felt like a soft delicate silk between my fingers. So I said to myself I will never let this go. As I was on my way and home I realise I never actually said goodbye So i said to myself goodbye rosie I will never forget you and you will always be in my heart rosie forever and ever...

3 comments:

  1. What an intriguing start to your story. I will wonder now about Rosie. Did you imagine why it might be dangerous? Amazing what you can include within 100 words.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace!
    This is an amazing 100WC! I love how interesting this story is! I like how you hooked the readers in with all your interesting vocabulary! Maybe next time use the character's name as that would intrigue people even more. Did you know that a silk rope is stronger than an equally thick metal wire? Great job!

    Kind Regards,
    Bella N,
    Rimu Class,
    Y.M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,
    I like your 100 word story you got me on the edge of my chair while reading it.
    Are you going to finish the story? I would really like to hear the rest, if you make the rest.

    Kind regards Blake

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.