Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Paddle Boarding

Yesterday the year 8's from Rimu class went paddle boarding at lake rua for the day.
when I was getting ready for the day I was a bit nervous for how it was going to go but then I ended up finding it really easy.

At paddle boarding we went into two groups, my group firstly went on the single paddle boards and had a turn on those and then we went on the big one all together and we did really well on that as a group especially when me and my friend Ariana were leading the group. Until...

My friend "accidentally" pushed me off her is a photo of that. that is me right in the corner next to the stick.
here is some more photos of the day.






1 comment:

  1. Talofa My name is Dazharn from Waikowhai Primary school. I like how you showed Us some photo's of the day. I remember when I went to this lake and I went kayaking.The one thing you could add is make your writing smaller so you can fit your photo's closer.Please come check out my blog at http://wpsdazharnr.blogspot.com blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.