Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Tāne Mahuta

Hey bloggers!

It is time for day two of my summer learning journey and today the first activity is to write a blog post about Tāne Mahuta which the NZ kauri tree and this tree is only in New Zealand which means that no where else in the world has the pleasure of having this beautiful tree.

Now for this blog post they gave us the task of answering if we would ever like to go and visit this tree in real life.

Now me personally I would love to go and visit this amazing tree. Because I feel like this would be a great opportunity to see more of the amazing wonders of New Zealand. Also because it would be great to see more amazing things in this world before they could possibly become extinct or other countries start to produce them and then it isn't just special to NZ.

So that is my opinion on if i would like to go and visit these trees. Would you like to go and visit these trees?




Thank you for reading and please leave feedback in the comments on what I can improve on.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Grace,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. We are so thrilled that you have decided to blog with us as we learn all about the world around us.

    I like that you have included some background information about kauri trees in case any of your readers haven't heard of them before. I visited Tāne Mahuta a few years ago and I was amazed by how big it was in person. I think it's great that you want to explore more of Aotearoa. Where have you travelled to?

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,
    thank you so much for commenting on my posta and taking time to read it. I have travelled before, I have gone to Australia before with my family, I have gone to wellington for my school camp last year and I have also gone to Auckland when I was younger. Where have you travelled to before?

    Yours Sincerely,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it sounds like you've done a lot of travelling. What is your favourite place that you have visited? I think the most interesting place that I've been to is Iceland, because it was so different to New Zealand. I was there in the winter, and the sun was only up for four hours every day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.