Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Student Summit

Yesterday at Yaldhurst we had house reward time. House reward time is where in each house once you get to 300 hero cards  youthen get a reward it could be many different things like movie and popcorn or pool party or outside time or anything like that. My house is Rutherford. We got bring a toy but not many people remembered so we ended up playing with lego and playing board games.

I am the house leader so I go around and hang out with all the younger kids and make sure they are having fun at house rewards time. I think this is a great way to reward kids and give them a prize onec they earn hero cards. 

Hero cards are little slips that we get given if we do something impressive or if our work is to a rally high standard. We also have hero certificates. So once you get to 20 hero cards you get a certificate and then for 40 60 80 hero cards you also get a certificate but one you get 100 you get a badge but i don't know what happens when you get to 200 because no one has ever gotten 200 hero cards.

Tomorrow we have a hero certificate assembly and  I hope that I get 100 because the last hero assembly I got a 80 hero card certificate so I think that I have made it to 100 (Hopefully).

Here are some photos from the hero reward time.






4 comments:

  1. Hello Grace,
    How has your day been? My name is Bella and I am a year 6 student who attends to Papakura Central School. Great work! Next time you could probably make the font a little smaller because it is a little hard to read.
    Kind regards,
    Bella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella,
      I don't really get what you mean won't it make it harder to read if it is small? But thanks for the comment and feedback i really appreciate.

      Yours Sincerely,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Ngarui and i go to kawakawa primary school and i wish you can sow as how to make this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, my name is Flynn from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you had a lot of detail in your story. Next time you could have a couple more photos.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.