Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Prep #1

Today for the summer learning journey prep we got the tak to look at countries and then choose one to write a blog post about. There were ten countries to choose from and I decided to choose Japan.

I decided to choose japan because I saw that there was lots of cool facts and it seem like a really interesting country.

Japan is a really large country and has a population of 127.1 million people that is almost 26.5 times the population of NZ that is crazy. Japan has lots of people but still doesn't have that much land. and because of this they are currently in a housing crisis. they are finding that each year at least 10 more percent of people are having to live on the streets and don't have anywhere to go.
(source for this photo link)

The capital of japan is Tokyo. Tokyo is the biggest country in japan with a population of 9.273 million which is almost two times NZs whole population and that is just one place in japan.

Japan is a country made up of 6852 islands that is CRAZY! The four largest islands are:
Honshu,
Hokkaido,
Kyushu,
Shikoku

The most common spoken language is Japanese and japan only has one main language.
japan has an average climate of cold temperatures mostly.

In japan they have 16 national holidays, that is a lot I wish NZ had that many.
(source of photo link)

Thanks for reading bloggers!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace!
    This looks like a really cool country. I think some of your facts were really interesting, I thought is was interesting learning about the housing crisis. I think that it makes sence that, that would be happening. I would just go over your first paragh, there are a few mistakes (Although I cant say much).
    Great post!
    From Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace it's Chloe,
    I like this blog post because it was really interesting.
    Maybe next time you could add in some punctuation?
    Also next time you could add in some more picture?
    I know you have some photos but you could add one more picture and that will be a excellent blog post. I think that you should do more blog posts like this. I really hope you keep blogging.
    Did you have fun making this blog post?
    signed
    Chloe King
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.