Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Pet Day!

Today is Friday 30th of november pet day at Yaldhurst Model School. I always love pet day because we get to do things like:

  • agro sports
  • sand saucers
  • veggie sculptures
  • animal judging
  • cute animals (except chickens in my opinion)
  • home baking
This year because I am not bringing an animal I get to help with the judging of the animals.
For the sand saucer or veggie sculptures (because you only get to choose one) I decided to make a sand saucer. If you don't know what a sand saucer is it is a plate with sand on it and then you decorate it with flowers and stones and things from the garden. For my sand saucer I decided to get a bunch of flowers from my garden that we grew at home and put those in a really pretty pattern. these are the plants I used in order from the middle to the outside.
  • dendrobium (purple)
  • dendrobium (red)
  • yellow roses
  • rosemary and hoster flowers
  • hoster leaves
and here is a photo
This is when a guy came in to show how a sheep gets shared
                     This was a really cool performance that we saw when a dog herded some ducks
                                                    These are just some photos of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.