Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Astronaut

Hi bloggers,
each year at yaldhurst we have an end of year performance, for rimus end of year performance (i'm not saying what it is) we had to create an astronaut, robot or a martian.

I decided to do a astronaut. For my astronaut I decided to trace another picture on google drawing and then I changed it a little bit so that it is my own.

Here is how I did it step by step:
1. I found a picture to trace (here is my picture down below)







2. I zoomed into a certain spot using this magnifying tool.

3.  I then used the curve drawing tool and used that to go around most of the lines.

4. Once I had done that i went in and added all of the little lines to make it look real.
5. I added little details and designs that I wanted to make it look better.
6. I added by face to the mask piece and then you are done.


Once you have done all those step you can then add colours as you wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.