Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Speeches

For the past few weeks we have been writing speeches. My speech was about how social media and how it can sometimes have a bad influence on us. I really liked my speech i tried really hard on it and did my best presenting it. Once everyone had finished there speech the year 5&6's had to present them to the year 5&6's. And the year 7&8's had to present it to the year 7&8's. when we present our speeches first we have to present them to the class then if you get in the top three for your year group you go to the school competition where we get a judge. Then if o are a year 7 or 8 if you get first place in the school competition then you go to the ellesmere college speech competition with different schools. In the end Ariana, Hannah and Ian got into the school competition for the year 7's. And Ian came first in the school competition which means he will be going to the  ellesmere college speech competition. So here is my speech I hope you enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    Thanks for sharing a clear picture of what happens with our speeches and sharing your speech. Your topic was interesting, is that what you do everyday? I hope that it isn't. In fact I think that your point of each of us being confident in ourselves is an important one. I know that when I feel confident with myself then I feel better about myself and then I'm happier. I'm sure others must feel this way too.

    Thank you for sharing this and being a confident young person in our class.
    From Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mrs s
      for your comment I really enjoyed getting it. No i dont feel this way but I just feel that some people feel like they do need to be a certain way just to be "perfect" and to make friends.
      Again thankyou for your comment.

      Grace

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.