Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Writing Practice


Whats up bloggers yesterday we were given the task to write a story based on a video we watched called the ocean maker. The video had such a great story line. When we watched the video we only watched it up to about 1 minute 50 seconds and then we got to right about what happens  Once we had watched the video as a class we brainstormed about the plane and the character and stuff like that. Then we had to make a plan which we got ten minutes to do. This is my plan.




Then we had to write the story here is my story.





I also wanted you guys to see the video and what I had to base my story off Please leave a comment Telling what i could improve on in my narrative to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.