Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

The A&P Show

Last week we were set a task to do activities based on the A&P show.

I found it quite hard to get all of this work done in three days because you had to get it done to a high standard. 
there were 8 tasks to finish I only got 4 done but im still pretty happy with myself. 
so here is my finished work.


this is the first thing i did which is the history of the A&P show.
this is the second thing i did which is advertising for next year.


this is the 3rd thing i did which was my photo book.


I also made a ride that was called the mountain climber but it went missing. 
I was que proud of it and liked how good the quality was.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a great range of of photos. It looks like you are developing an understanding of how much work goes into the creation and running of an A and P show. I like your ad. do you feel the horse is a good symbol to show everything that happens at an A and P show?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team 2018. I will be reading your blog posts this summer along with Hazel, Rachel, and Jade F.

    I really enjoyed your published information report for the A&P show. It's awesome to see your advertisement that shows your deep understanding of the show. I also like how you used different presenting tools to publish your work - Writing, image, slideshow. I am very impressed with the quality of this work, well done!

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am looking forward to read more of your amazing activity posts!

    Jade C. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.