Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Uru Manuka Cultural Festival

On Wednesday night Yaldhurst Model School kapa haka group took part in a kapa haka festival.

our kapa haka group was the only one with year 1 - 8 students in it every other group was from year 3 and up to year 8. when we got there it started to feel very real and i started to get really nervous about going on stage and performing in front of lots of people.

In the group I got to lead the whole entire performance and I got to wear a korowai because I was the leader of the group.

Once I got on stage the nerves started to go away and I started to feel really excited. After the performance we were all really proud of ourselves and were really happy with the performance we gave and here are some photos from the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.