Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

My Newspaper Report

For the past two weeks we have been learning how to make a newspaper.
Then This week we got the task of writing our own newspaper.
We had to do a couple of things we had to:

  • Have a picture
  • Have a caption for the picture
  • Two pages
  • A headline
  • A main story
  • Capital letters and full stops
  • A good layout

I haven't finished editing my story yet but I am writing this blog post to ask for feedback on:

  • Does it look like a blog post?
  • are there any parts that don't make sense?
  • Did I use the right punctuation?
  • Is it a long enough story or it is to short?
  • Does the front page have a good layout?
  • Does it need more information?
Please leave me a comment saying what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.