Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Art Work

This week the year five and sixes are on camp so we had a reliever teacher called Miss Stratton she brang this really cool idea for art. the type of art that we did was called pop art.

we looked t all different types of artists but the main one we looked at was  Roy Lichtensteina because he had a big influence in the pop art movement.


we had to do a few slides that Miss Stratton had set up and then we had to create our own pop art and here is mine.



and this is my slides

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    I love your piece of art, I have studied pop art movement before too!

    This reminds me of one time when I had to do a piece of art based on Roy Lichtenstein's art too!

    Next time, check through your post and make sure you don't have any spelling or punctuation mistakes.

    Thanks,
    Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.