Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

True or False Holiday

True or False
This week Rimu had to write a story about our holidays The story had to be true or false So to find out read ahead!


During the holidays Bella N and I had sleepover. First we drove to Timezone.


After that we went to SOYO. Then we drove to Bella's house and then Bella. when we got back to Bella's house we walked down to the park that is just down the road.


At the park I fell off the slide after that we went back to Bella's house and we were playing a game of tag with here two brothers Xavier and Ezeikiel while Max was sleeping.


After that we watched some movies and did some fun things. When we were watching Back to the Future Max woke up and started crying so we had to shut the door.


Then when we started to watch G-force Bella's nose started bleeding so I had to go to my Nana’s which is just around the corner because Bella had to go to the doctors. So we had to reschedule for another day.


Thanks for reading
Please leave a comment guessing if it's true or false.

1 comment:

  1. You watched Back to The Future. Is that 'future' now? I remember seeing Back to the Future at the movies. That must mean that I am now in the future. What do you imagine will be in the future?

    Sounds like you had a fun time in the holidays. I am going to guess your adventures are 'true.'

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.