Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

My Holiday

In the first week of the holidays I went swimming with my cousin who had come to christchurch from pleasant point. She stayed for the whole holidays. Her mum went to malaysia while she stayed at my nanas.

In the second weekend I went to hanmer with my dad and anges family. One of my best friend's Tylee came to hanmer with us she is so awesome and fun to hang out with. 

going to the pools and going on the hydro slides was so fun. 

in the second week I saw my cousin analese again and me and her and my auntie donna and my great auntie maureen went to chipmunks and we had so much fun there. 

After chipmunks we went swimming in the rolleston pools. My favourite part about going swimming is that I can practice my swimming up and down the lanes.

when we got home from swimming We bought some lollies and popcorn and had a movie night we watched the movie the zookeeper's wife.

My favourite part about my holidays were going to hanmer.


1 comment:

  1. kia ora brayden i like how you had so much fun i like to swim hammer and to have a movie night with lollis and popcorn and go to my nana's houce
    and my cousin's comeing over and for a sleepover kind regaurds brayden

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.