Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Reading Writing Maths Activities

Last week rimu had reading, writing and maths tasks. We had to do at least three. I chose to do a video on ten reasons why you should read. But I only ended up doing 5 cause the video wouldn't export. Then I did a list of a-z summer words. And the last one I did was a maths sheet. I found the hardest part was exporting the video because it took forever. The video was so fun to and that was my favourite part as well. So here is my work.







1 comment:

  1. 'Weights for the brain' - I love this description. Reading is joyful as it opens us up to the thoughts, feelings, experiences and emotions of others. Reading is also great if you need to know what time the train is leaving St Pancras for Gare du Nord.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.