Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Speech on Womans Rights in Saudi Arabia


In week 5 YMS started writing speeches. This type of writing is called persuasive writing, which means we have to try and convince our audience to come round to our way of thinking. Everyone got to choose what their topic was for their speech. I chose ‘Women's Rights in Saudi Arabia’, because I think it is a really interesting topic. I really enjoyed learning a lot of new facts about my topic. Firstly we looked at a few inspiring speeches. Then we went on bitesize for tips, next we looked at the rubric that we had to mark ourselves against. Then I started writing and here is the final product! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. HI Grace. I cannot see your link to the final product as you call it. I have, however, had the pleasure to listening to your speech about 'Women's Rights in Saudi Arabia' and I enjoyed both the topic and your passion.

    Do you think about women's rights in New Zealand? What do you think may need to improve?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.